Neem leaf is one of the most used parts of the Neem tree. It is used raw, powdered and as extracts and put to multiple uses. While earlier leaf powder was used in homes for keeping away pests and insects, protecting plants, used for facial masks to keep acne at bay, it is now being cultivated and grown on a large scale for exporting various finished products.
Properties of Neem Leaf Powder
- Anti Inflammatory
- Anti Septic
- Anti microbial
- Anti bacterial
- Anti fungal
- Neem powder
- Is used in agriculture to protect plants from insects and pest.
- Is also used in veterinary medicine to cure worms, intestinal problems and other internal and external infections.
- Is used for making tincture, neem tea and as a bitter spice in foods.
- can be applied topically to the skin for treating acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Is helpful in treatment of diabetes, cholesterol, heart disease and hyper tension.
- helps purify and cleanse the blood